Estate Helpdesk Home

What else we do not do?

We don't do providing computer related matters.  This includes providing notebook (laptop), PCs, printers, scanners, toner and inks, Internet connection glitches and so on.  For this matter you need to contact ICTC Office at for their further actions.  OR you can contact UBDCorp (The Core) Management if you are staying at University Residential College (Hostels)

Article Details

Article ID:
Rating :

Related articles