Estate Helpdesk Home

INTERNET? PC? Please read here first

Anything to do with Internet and Computer related such as Internet disruptions, movement of Internet sockets, network rewiring, new Internet connection ports, computer peripherals (printers, CPU, Monitors, mouse, keyboards and so on). Please make complaints to ICTC. And complaints to UBDCorp (if under UBDCorp buildings like hostels) and not to Estate Office.

Article Details

Article ID:
Rating :

Related articles